|Stony Brook University||Stony Brook, NY
|Doctor of Philosophy in Physics||August 2004 - May 2012
- - Dissertation: Search for Supersymmetry in States with Large Missing Transverse Momentum and Three Leptons including a Z-boson (http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/1449722)
- - GPA: 3.62
- - National Science Foundation USLHC Graduate Student Support Award, 2009, awarded to support student research at the Large Hadron Collider
|University of Colorado||Boulder, CO
|Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics & Physics, magna cum laude||August 2000 - May 2004
- - Honors Thesis: Study of the Second Neutralino
- - GPA: 3.489
|Footprints, Inc||Murray, UT/Moab, UT
|Sr. Programmer||June 2013 - Present
- - Originated software used by client for managing warehouse operations.
- - maintained and expanded capabilities of client & in-house RDBMSs to meet customer needs.
- - Extensively upgraded/expanded in-house server monitoring for improved metrics and display.
|Research Foundation, Stony Brook University||Stony Brook, NY
|Research Assistant||May 2006 - May 2012
- - Member of the ATLAS collaboration of the LHC at CERN.
- - Wrote and applied analysis tools to large datasets.
- - Primary developer of C++ package for error analysis of missing transverse momentum in ATLAS.
- - Responsible for software to monitor real-time status of particle detector electronics.
- - Led monitoring of particle detector by crew of ~12 shifters for particle detector data quality, performance, and safety.
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows, OS X
- Software: LaTeX, GIMP, ROOT, MS Office
- Well-versed in analyzing large statistics datasets and analytical problem solving
- "Search for Supersymmetry in Events with Three Leptons and Missing Transverse Momentum in √s = 7 TeV pp Collisions with the ATLAS Detector", 26 April, 2012, submitted to Phys. Rev. Lett. arXiv:1204.5638v1 [hep-ex]
- "Search for Supersymmetry in Events with Four or More Leptons and Missing Transverse Momentum in pp Collisions at √s = 7 TeV with the ATLAS Detector", 24 January, 2012, ATLAS Conference Note, ATLAS-CONF-2012-001
- "SUSY Searches at ATLAS in Multilepton Final States with Jets and Missing Transverse Energy", 23 March, 2011, ATLAS Conference Note, ATLAS-CONF-2011-039
- "Monitoring of the ATLAS Liquid Argon calorimeter", Proceedings from the 17th International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics in Prague, Czech Republic, 2009 J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 219 http://iopscience.iop.org/1742-6596/219/2/022034